Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Really nice!

Well, after playing for HOURS, and getting all the shine sprites and coins, I can say that this is a incredible and fantastic game. There are some bugs that annoyed me, but it was OK in overall.

One thing that I would like to say, is that some Toads were really annoying. I assumed that talking to every one of them would help me, by getting some tips and clues. But there were a bunch of them that said totally useless things, like "hungry, hungry hungry, hungry hungry hungry...". I was wondering if it was supposed to be funny, because, if it was, it wasn't good enough. That's the main reason for me to give you a 9/10.

I hope this review is helpful to you. Your game was really entertaining to me!

NG Flagging Guide 2 NG Flagging Guide 2

Good!

Every effort in making Newgrounds a better place is totally valid and have my respect! If you are willing to make this guide more pleasent to watch, I suggest you to make something more "visual", like recording your explanation in audio and making an animation based on that. I believe it would the more fun to watch, and would be more compelling to people, making them really understand how important it is to flag correctly. Hope this review is helpful to you.

Little-Rena responds:

I don't have a microphone.

But yes, I can try to make it more visually attractive, I have the fla this time! I'll do it when I get a chance.