Breaking the chain Breaking the chain

Nice example to kids, and adults

Not all average adults are a good example for kids to follow. Adults need to show this kindness in daily life, in routine, not just talk about it. Showing this movie to kids might teach them better than an explanation gave by their parents or teachers.

About the animation: The opening part was a little akward. Try making it slower, and pick the key scenes that explain what your animation (or series, maybe) is about.

Drainage Drainage

Really nice!

I know how hard it is to make a typography animation, making the words sync with the audio, and trying to express the feel of the conversation by a visual way.

I know that a typography animation doesn't need to be fully readable, depending on the audio, but I don't know if a serif type would be the best option to use, because it was kinda difficult to read - but that's only my opinion.

In overall, it is a really nice work!
(hope my english is good enough to understand!)

Cute Anime Girls! Cute Anime Girls!

"So dont judge" ?

I'm sorry, but Newgrounds is a place where people submit their work, and receive feedback from other users. They do this in order to improve their skills, and if you wan't people to judge your work, you shouldn't submit it.

If you're willing to improve your skills, follow some flash tutorial on newgrounds, practice, ask people for help (if you need any), and when you are satisfied with your work, it's time to let people review it.

Parallel Memories: Teaser Parallel Memories: Teaser

Nothing too new or interesting

I understand how important it is to create a character with emotions, likes, dislikes and other background informations, but I felt like watching something that would fit better in a "Extras" section of a submission.

I know that the characters must be really important to the story, but I believe your submission didn't showed enough. In my opinion, a Teaser should complete the sentence "This series is about...".

In example, imagine that you are a fan of a specific movie, and your friend never heard of it before. The first thing you tell him about are the details of the main characters, or the story plot?

Well, hope my english is good enough to understand. And I hope this review is helpful to you. And oh, since you're gonna use voice-acting, could you include an optional subtitles in the series? That would help a lot!

Pkmn2 responds:

But the purpose of a teaser is showing little to nothing of the actual series.
I should have put a link to the summary of PM. >_>

Thanks for spending your time writing that review.

Oh and I will add subtitles, maybe two different languages. =P

Pencilmation #4 Pencilmation #4

Nice work!

Well, not only your animation was pretty amazing, but it's something that can entertain both adults and kids, and that's something hard to do, considering that you can't rely on character conversation, a specific language or things that look too complex to understand.

Keep Going On.

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

awesome

That was incredible! A lot of people will enjoy watching this story, I'm sure about that. Congrats to Harry too, the background music is a art piece by itself!

A Tribute to my Mum A Tribute to my Mum

Wow

I believe it's hard to entertain two different kinds of public (NG and your mum), but you really did a great job there!

: Fashions : : Fashions :

Well...

I know it's a really boring work, but could you add subtitles? Sometimes, it get's really hard to follow Foamy's rants.

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

Achievement!

You've made a nice submission!

qho episode4-HELP qho episode4-HELP

nice!

Hey, I can't see the site that opens when I click the bear, at the end. Oh, really nice work!